We miss those boys! Hopefully we get to see you soon!
That is so cute! Look at Braxton marking up his scriptures! Haha! I love it!
The best book is The Official Lamaze Guide by Judith Lothian & Charlotte DeVries. You can borrow mine if you want. Just email me or call me.
Seriously the cutest thing ever.
I love the pictures of Logan. He is such a cutie! And just so nobody else thinks I am a jerk or something, I have already seen and commented on the ones of Braxton :)
So, so cute. Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We miss those boys! Hopefully we get to see you soon!
That is so cute! Look at Braxton marking up his scriptures! Haha! I love it!
The best book is The Official Lamaze Guide by Judith Lothian & Charlotte DeVries. You can borrow mine if you want. Just email me or call me.
Seriously the cutest thing ever.
I love the pictures of Logan. He is such a cutie! And just so nobody else thinks I am a jerk or something, I have already seen and commented on the ones of Braxton :)
So, so cute. Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment