Cute! I'm so glad you've got a blog now. I'll be checkin' in on you frequently. You're boys are so sweet-wanna trade for one of my girls? :)
Your blog looks great, I glad you started it! They are so fun. I need to get the rest of your pictures to you and we should take the kids to Thanksgiving Petting Zoo next week.
Yeah for blogs! Oh, and tell Ryan that even though there are 3 boys, Mom still wins! Hasn't he learned that by now?
hurray! I'm so happy you guys started a blog. I miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! I'm so glad you've got a blog now. I'll be checkin' in on you frequently. You're boys are so sweet-wanna trade for one of my girls? :)
Your blog looks great, I glad you started it! They are so fun. I need to get the rest of your pictures to you and we should take the kids to Thanksgiving Petting Zoo next week.
Yeah for blogs! Oh, and tell Ryan that even though there are 3 boys, Mom still wins! Hasn't he learned that by now?
hurray! I'm so happy you guys started a blog. I miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment